Welcome to Appin. Please respect our community and its vulnerable people. Appin is small with limited services and resources. Whilst you are here you should ensure you follow the Scottish Government guidelines and good practice.
1. Please do not come here if any of you have any symptoms of COVID 19.
2. Immediately self-isolate if you develop any symptoms of COVID 19.
You can contact the coordinator at Appin Aid (details below) if you require any local information or support as a result.
3. Keep to social distancing guidelines.
4. Use the community hand sanitisers where available.
5. Wear a face-covering where / when instructed to do so.
6. Please take all your litter, rubbish and other waste home with you, or dispose of it in a proper place.
7. Only park camper vans and caravans overnight where this is allowed.
8. Please respect our shops, services and those who are working in them for your convenience.
We are all working hard to stay safe. Please respect this and you will remain most welcome.
Appin Community Council
The Appin Aid coordinator is Clare Hunt
Telephone: 01631 730 416